July 14, 2014

Riding with Pride: OUT Riders WMC

Spending 30 plus days of celebrating what Barack Obama and all of us capital city queers affectionately call LGBT Pride Month was a fabulous whirlwind. This year, even as my ears were solidly blocked with glitter, I had no problem hearing the roar of engines...
July 3, 2014
I Am Transgender, Roanoke May 2014

Equality Virginia Expands Transgender Initiatives

Equality Virginia recently engaged the transgender community through their first “I Am Transgender” regional meetings. The goal of the organization’s May meetings were to construct an action plan to include more trainings, build a blueprint for a statewide conference, and educate non-transgender people on transgender issues.
June 18, 2014

An Interview with the StudSlayer

Why the studslayer stopped sneaking around with the bois
Kai Brown aka the StudSlayer, the self-professed “king of stud 4 stud” caught my eye when I stumbled upon her Studslayer Tumblr page. I immediately found the pictures she posted of herself with her long-term partner “Slang” intriguing.
June 17, 2014

Top List Tuesday: What’s in Your World Cup?

Despite being all the craze, you may not know that the 2014 FIFA World Cup is a soccer (or football, depending on where you live) tournament that hosts 32 teams from around the world—all ready to prove their prowess and strength in a demonstration that encourages and promotes a sense of superior nationalism.