5 Ways to Prioritize Your Mental Health in 2020February 15, 2020
New Research Suggests U.S. Adults Are Moving on from MonogamyFebruary 17, 2020
iPhones are probably the most sort after phone sin the world. This is because there is something about iPhones that you can’t seem to find on any device just like horse racing online app. Maybe it the uniqueness that comes with iOS or it is just the name, we may never know. But what we know is there are also myths that surround the iPhone and today we will look at just a few of them.
- Once you go for the iPhone, You Can Never go Back: This is a common belief among so many people in world. That as soon as you use an iPhone, you will never be able to use and Android, Windows or Blackberry ever gain. But this is a complete lie, as there are thousands of people after tasting the Apple, decided that it just wasn’t from them.
- Only the rich can afford iPhones: Technically this is not true. We can all agree that some iPhone is expensive, but that doesn’t mean that you have to be rich to won one. You just need to be able to save up enough for you to be able to afford it.
- iPhone invented Apps: iPhones did not invent apps, they may have made them popular but this does not mean that the invented them. Apps where there even before the first iPhone was introduced.
- Bigger specs, better phone: When choosing a phone we tend to look at the specifications. We want to know how long the battery can last when playing our favorite best casino games and of the like. But having bigger specs does not necessarily make a better phone as there is still a lot to be considered.
- iPhone is immune to malware: The reason why many flocks to iPhones are because they heard that an iPhone can not catch a virus. Yes, the Apple Store is very strict about the applications that are available and the safety and security of its users. However, this does not mean that all their phones are immune to viruses.